William Hill for the last few years has had its advantages and disadvantages as a company to own. As ever, it still has its pluses and minuses. At this point though, it is healthy enough and its share price low enough that downside is limited, upside is possible though I wouldn’t count on it, but its dividend is very good at 5.2%. This makes it a very good income play, with the addition of possible capital gains to boot.
If you want to own William Hill then, it should be principally as an income stock, with any capital gains being reinvested long term. That way if it trends nowhere you’ll up your income, and if it trends lower you’ll up it even more. If it trends higher you can always sell. Bottom line, if you’re 10 to 20 years from retirement, this is a prime gaming stock to own and should reward you regardless of the direction it goes in over the next decade or so, provided you don’t trade in an out and don’t expect any capital gains. They may come, but buying the stock for that is beside the point.
Why only an income play? First of all the stock is prone to extreme swings for a large cap, established company. From 2003 to 2005 shares tripled. Then from 2007 to 2009 they lost 70%. That loss was not just a result of the 2008 fiscal crisis. If it were, shares would have recovered by now and posted new highs. They haven’t. On a long term basis, we are almost exactly where we were 15 years ago in terms of share price. An expert trader able to perfectly time the tops and bottoms would be rich now. The other 95% of us who think we can pick tops and bottom perfectly, would have probably lost money on William Hill long term or at best broken even. The other 5% who are good, disciplined investors, would have bought William Hill, held it, reinvested dividends and been way up by now.
Price movements for William Hill, always a good company but never a spectacular one, teaches us one of the more important lessons in investing. The business is 10% making a fundamental decision before you buy and become emotionally invested, and the other 90% is just controlling emotions that grate against that initial decision after you buy. The same holds now. It’s a good company. It will probably continue its ups and downs. So if you want it, buy it, hold it, reinvest the income and cash out when you retire.…
CT Interactive Signs Deal with Torrero Platform
CT Interactive has signed a key deal with Torrero Platform N.V and Тorrero Ltd, prominent players in the iGaming industry.
“We are so proud to partner with Torrero. Torrero Platform is a leading player in the iGaming industry, offering a comprehensive suite of solutions designed to empower operators and enhance player engagement. Through this partnership, we will increase our presence in Europe, Brazil, Mexico and Asia,” Lachezar Petrov, CEO at CT Interactive, said.
With a focus on delivering exceptional gaming experiences, CT Interactive continues to push boundaries in the iGaming space through its commitment to quality, creativity, and player-centric offerings.
Antonio Donov, Business Development Manager EMEA at CT Interactive, said: “The collaboration between CT Interactive and Torrero Platform is underpinned by a shared commitment to delivering excellence in the iGaming space. By combining our resources, knowledge, and networks, both companies stand to benefit from the partnership.”
Aleksei Tolstov, Head of Business Development at Torrero, said: “The agreement entails that CT Interactive will be launched on various platforms, including betmaster.com, betmaster.ie, casinoin.ie, bongo.io, and betmaster.com.mx. These games will be accessible in markets spanning from Mexico to Estonia. Torrero.com offers customized casino and sportsbook solutions globally, providing game aggregation services and enhancing multiple brands to deliver top-notch experiences.”
Pragmatic Play Grows in Paraguay and Brazil with Giro Win
Pragmatic Play, a leading content supplier to the iGaming industry, is achieving further expansion in Paraguay and Brazil after signing a multi-vertical deal with Giro Win.
The deal encompasses the supplier’s Slots, Live Casino and Virtual Sports products, bringing its portfolio to an even greater LatAm audience.
Pragmatic Play’s Slots portfolio has seen numerous player-favourite additions in recent weeks that will soon be available for Giro Win’s costumers, including new titles in the iconic Big Bass franchise as well as the renowned John Hunter series. The agreement also includes award-winning staples such as Sugar Rush and Gates of Olympus.
The supplier’s Live Casino content stretches from casino classics such as roulette and blackjack to captivating live game shows such as Sweet Bonanza CandyLand and Snakes & Ladders Live that are also part of the agreement.
Also included is Pragmatic Play’s Virtual Sports, powered by a real-time physics engine and providing life-like renditions of popular sports such as Formula 1, greyhound racing and horse racing, on-demand to sports bettors.
As it further expands across LatAm, Pragmatic Play continues its commercial trajectory and ambitions of delivering fresh content to even more players than ever before.
Victor Arias, Vice President of Latin American Operations at ARRISE powering Pragmatic Play, said: “With LatAm remaining a source of commercial growth for Pragmatic Play, its latest partnership with Giro Win underpins its ongoing commitment to bringing a dynamic entertainment offering to more consumers in the region.
“Giro Win is an esteemed operator in the Latin American market and Pragmatic Play is proud of this new partnership that will see its Slots, Live Casino and Virtual Sports soon integrated to its platform.”
Hélio Cuevas, Director of Giro Win, said: “Pragmatic Play’s portfolio boasts some of the best games in the industry and it will be a welcome addition to our offering. We have no doubt the response to the large quantity of Slots, Live Casino and Virtual Sports titles that Pragmatic Play offers will match the overwhelming reception they have already experienced worldwide.
“Giro Win and Pragmatic Play share a vision of powering up new possibilities for players and delivering an unmatched experience and we are delighted to now count them as a partner.”
Pragmatic Play to Have Significant Presence at SBC Summit Latinoamérica
Pragmatic Play, a leading content supplier to the iGaming industry, is set to be in attendance at the upcoming SBC Summit Latinoamérica.
Exhibiting at stands G40 and H40, Pragmatic Play’s leading portfolio of multi-product content will be on display to cement its standing as the leading supplier to the Latin American market.
Pragmatic Play will be a Gold Headline Sponsor of the event, where the team will join attendees at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Miami from the 31st of October to the 2nd of November.
The conference forms part of its LatAm Mission Itinerary, a campaign to inform delegates across leading industry events how Pragmatic Play can twist, transform, and elevate gaming experiences. Marking Mission #12, the provider’s attendance will be figure-headed by its Spaceman, the main character from its market-leading crash game title.
The Pragmatic Play team will be on hand at its stands to greet both current and potential clients and detail the advancements it has made in the realms of Slots, Live Casino, Virtual Sports, and Bingo.
Victor Arias, Vice President of Latin American Operations at ARRISE powering Pragmatic Play, said: “Pragmatic Play is thrilled to announce its attendance at the upcoming SBC Summit Latinoamérica and looks forward to welcoming attendees and gaining a deeper understanding of the lively Latin American market.
As Mission #12 in Pragmatic Play’s LatAm itinerary, it has a lot in store for the conference and will reaffirm its commitment to providing new dynamic experiences that allow its partners to excel.”
Jamie Shea Urges United States Betting Brands to Embrace Player Education
Calling All Gamblers: BGaming to Become a Partner of The First-ever Online Streamers Awards
New A-STAR Raptor Cabinet Rolling off the Line at Ainsworth’s Las Vegas Production Facility
Underdog Fantasy Elevates CRM Marketing with Optimove’s AI-Powered Capabilities
WORLD SERIES OF POKER® PARADISE MAIN EVENT BRACELET SHINES IN THE BAHAMAS
Seminole Tribe of Florida and Dozens of A-list Celebrities Welcome a “New Era” in Florida Gaming Introducing Craps, Roulette and Sports Betting at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood on December 7
Vixio PaymentsCompliance Forms Executive Advisory Board
BETBY crowned best Mobile Sportsbook Provider at the 2023 SiGMA Europe Awards
LIGHTNING BOX™ TAKES A JOURNEY TO THE JUNGLE WITH LIGHTNING TIGER™
OpenBet and OPAP Partner to Deliver Enhanced Retail Betting Experience
News6 years ago
Softbroke collaborates with Asia Live Tech for the expansion of the service line in the igaming market
EEG iGaming Directory7 years ago
iSoftBet continues to grow with new release Forest Mania
gaming1 year ago
ODIN by 4Players: Immersive, state-of-the-art in-game audio launches into the next generation of gaming
News5 years ago
Super Bowl LIII: NFL Fans Can Bet on the #1 Sportsbook Review Site Betting-Super-Bowl.com, Providing Free Unbiased and Trusted News, Picks and Predictions
iGaming Industry6 years ago
Rick Meitzler appointed to the Indian Gaming Magazine Advisory Board for 2018
News5 years ago
REVEALED: Top eSports players set to earn $3.2 million in 2019
iGaming Industry6 years ago
French Senator raises Loot Boxes to France’s Gambling Regulator
News6 years ago
Exclusive Interview with Miklos Handa (Founder of the email marketing solutions, “MailMike.net”), speaker at Vienna International Gaming Expo 2018