- Join the world’s leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Fintech, Climate, Virtual Reality, Marketing, Education Technology, FashionTech, Gaming, eSports, and more…
- One-stop agency gears up for a full week of panel discussions which will explore some of the most important trends
- The content will also be available in virtual reality
The #hipthers are gearing up to host the second edition of the HIPTHER FESTIVAL, a virtual-only event that was born in 2020 and attracts a plethora of industry representatives from all across the world.
HIPTHER FESTIVAL XXI will span over 5 days between 8-12 November, and the sessions can be joined via ZOOM, YouTube, or in NEOS Metaverse in collaboration with ViARsys.
The event will be joined by +6000 online participants, and over 200 experts speakers will share the virtual stages.
Here is a short breakdown of the conferences you can attend during the full week of knowledge sharing:
- TECH Conference Americas – 8 November
- TECH Conference Europe – 9 November
- PICANTE MARKETING Summit – 10 November
- European Gaming Q4 Meetup – 11 November
- Gaming Americas Q4 Meetup – 12 November
“We are very excited about the second edition of HIPTHER FESTIVAL, a yearly virtual-only conference which gathers all our contacts from the multiple industries we cater news and quality content for. The festival also gives us the opportunity to introduce a new conference in our now global tech conference series, the TECH Conference Americas, an event that complements our European TECH conference and will pave the way for our strategy in 2022 and beyond. To add to the excitement we are happy to share all the content via virtual reality thanks to our friends at ViARsys. Make sure to mark your calendar for this awesome gathering of representatives from multiple jurisdictions and industries” stated Zoltán Tűndik, Co-Founder and Head of Business at Hipther Agency.
The HIPTHER FESTIVAL focuses on some of the most talked-about industries and is powered by the agency’s media outlets.
Here are some of the sessions that can be found in the draft agenda:
TECH CONFERENCE SERIES (8-9 NOVEMBER)
- ETHICALLY DESIGNED TECHNOLOGY & DEMYSTIFYING DECENTRALIZED FINANCE
- ESPORTS ON THE RISE, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR TECH COMPANIES IN NORTH AMERICA
- INVESTMENT IN AI AND SPORTS
- IS THERE ANY BUSINESS VALUE FROM AI
- AI FOR HUMANS AND THE PLANET
- FIRESIDE CHAT CLIMATE CHANGE AND SUSTAINABILITY
- HOW IS GEN Z ADAPTING TO ONLINE LEARNING AND LESS IN-PERSON SOCIALIZING
- PLANNING FOR AN IMMERSIVE WORKPLACE
- PREPARING FOR A NEW REALITY (METAVERSE, EDTECH)
- FIRESIDE CHAT CYBERSECURITY: AFTERMATH OF A BREACH
- INSPIRING WOMEN IN TECH
- THE NFT REVOLUTION FOR FASHION, LUXURY & THE METAVERSE
- AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES / DRIVING INNOVATION
- AIOT FOR CLIMATE CHANGE
PICANTE MARKETING SUMMIT (10 NOVEMBER)
- THE AGE OF ON-DEMAND VIDEOS
- GEN Z MARKETING
- MARKETING IN AN ERA OF REMOTE WORKING
- WORKING WITH SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- THE ROLE AI IS PLAYING FOR MARKETING
EUROPEAN GAMING Q4 MEETUP (11 NOVEMBER)
- REGULATION OUTLOOK IN EUROPE
- PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE: RESPONSIBLE GAMING AND SUSTAINABILITY
- FIRESIDE CHAT – EXPLORING THE WORLD: GAMING IN AFRICA
- LIVE CASINO ON THE EUROPEAN CONTINENT. WHERE ARE WE AT?
- NORDIC UPDATES
- DISRUPTING SPORTS BETTING AND CASINO MARKETING, BARRIERS, AND RESULTS
GAMING AMERICAS Q4 MEETUP (12 NOVEMBER)
- RECENT UPDATES FROM LATIN AMERICA
- REGULATION OUTLOOK IN LATAM
- US LEGISLATION ROUND-UP
- THE CANADIAN GAMING INDUSTRY UPDATES WITH CHANTAL CIPRIANO
- INVESTOR TALKS: ENDING 2021 WITH A BANG AND PREPARING FOR 2022
Hipther Agency has been among the first conference organizers that have shifted to just virtual events back in March 2020 and the team keeps growing its portfolio of conferences and content distribution network.
In other news, the team would like to let you know that they are happy to unveil a new platform, HIPTHER TV.
HIPTHER TV is a collection of videos from several industries, which are fetched from the leading conferences hosted by the team and future updates are already planned in order to facilitate video uploading and sharing by registered users.
The platform complements the offering of HIPTHER Agency, who are also heavily engaged in populating their very own social media platform, WireUp.Zone.
“We are excited to launch a new platform dedicated for content sharing and even if we are not the first ones to do so, we hope that it will be helpful for professionals from multiple industries to view and hear quality content. In time, the platform’s features will be enriched in order to allow controlled third party content sharing”, stated Zoltán Tűndik, Co-Founder and Head of Business at Hipther Agency.
Make sure to browse their collection of videos and relive the moments offered by leading experts.
Hipther Agency is the parent brand of European Gaming, PICANTE, WireUp Zone, and Gaming Americas and the team is excited to invite interested parties to review their android news app on the Play Store.
To receive constant updates from Hipther Agency and conference agenda updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
For sponsorship/speaking inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency) on email@example.com
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency) on firstname.lastname@example.org