Seven weeks, millions of players and unprecedented lottery excitement have led to tonight’s Lotto Max draw featuring $128 million in prizes, which is (yet again!) a record-breaking total in Canadian lottery history.
Players 19+ have until 7:30 p.m. PST to purchase their tickets at any of the 3,500 lottery retailers in British Columbia, as well as online at PlayNow.com or on the BCLC Lotto! app for the chance to win the $70-million jackpot and an estimated 58 $1-million Maxmillions prize draws.
Tonight is the third consecutive record-setting draw for Lotto Max. The previous Lotto Max record-breaking draw occurred this past Friday June 11, 2021, when an estimated $120 million in combined prizes was up for grabs. Prior to that, on June 7, 2021, lottery enthusiasts had the chance to play for a total of $117 million.
So far in 2021, B.C. lottery players have redeemed more than $62 million in winnings from Lotto Max. Anyone can win and #YouCouldBeNext. Watch some amazing lottery winner stories at www.playnow.com/lottery/winners/you-could-be-next.
Lotto Max Quick Facts:
· Jackpots of $10-$70 million
· Two draws a week: Tuesdays and Fridays at 7:30 p.m. PST
· $5 for three selections of seven numbers
· $1 million Maxmillions prizes are offered when the main jackpot reaches and exceeds $50 million
· Numbers are selected from 1 to 50
· Odds of winning the main jackpot: 1 in 33,294,800 per $5 play
· Overall odds to win a prize: 1 in 7 per $5 play