International Game Technology PLC announced that it will showcase its vast portfolio of compelling new games, cabinets, systems, and sports betting solutions for tribal gaming customers at the 2023 Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention (“IGA”) from March 27-30 in San Diego, Calif.
Under the theme “We’ve Got Game,” the Company will reinforce its commitment to tribal gaming through its performance-tested solutions that help operators modernize their gaming floors, elevate their loyalty programs, and maximize growth opportunities. In addition, IGT will host the fifth annual Spirit of Sovereignty Slot Tournament on the first day of the trade show. Tournament participants will have a chance to play IGT’s Cleopatra TournXtreme® slot game on the PeakSlant49 cabinet, and proceeds will support tribal scholarships and programming for Native youth.
“IGA provides IGT with a unique opportunity to meet with our valued tribal gaming customers and demonstrate products and solutions that have won esteemed industry awards and earned top rankings on performance reports,” said Renato Ascoli, IGT CEO Global Gaming. “Among many highlights at this year’s show, we will unveil Class II versions of the celebrated Prosperity Link and Wheel of Fortune games, and continue our positive momentum in mechanical reels with the DiamondRS cabinet.”
IGT will exhibit the following product highlights in booth 1641:
- Extending IGT’s Class II content and hardware portfolio, the Company will introduce its acclaimed Prosperity Link Cai Yun Heng Tong game to the segment. The Company will also debut the updated player-favorite Pinball Double Gold mechanical reel cabinet. Additional spotlights will include the lively Wheel of Fortune Wild Spin cabinet and Fu Gui Hao Men Splendid Fortunes. Additionally, the Washington state Central Determination (CDS) success Triple Fortune Dragon27 cabinet.
- IGT continues to build on its multi-level progressive (MLP) momentum with high-performing content and innovative hardware. Adding to the Company’s successful Peak family of cabinets, the all-new PeakCurve and Treasure Oasis and Dian Shi Cheng cabinet.
- Reinforcing its leadership in the wide-area progressive (WAP) category, the Company’s must-see WAP games include Wheel of Fortune Diamonds Deluxe and the thrilling Megabucks on the commanding Peak65 and Mistress of Giza Stepper.
- Strengthening the Company’s momentum in its core video offering, IGT will present an impressive lineup of highly engaging games. Standout titles will include the action-packed update to the iconic hit Cats, plus Raise the Sails, and 888 Panda, all on the PeakSlant49 and Panther PrideRamosis’ Treasures will be displayed on the versatile PeakSlant3227 cabinets.
- IGT’s Systems team will present the Company’s industry-leading Resort Wallet cashless gaming modules of the IGT ADVANTAGE casino management system. The fully integrated, turnkey cashless gaming solution generates a range of benefits for both operators and players. In addition, IGT will demonstrate its M5 Service Window solution, a variety of bonusing apps, and highlight the operational efficiencies of hosting IGT ADVANTAGE in the Cloud.
- The Company’s IGA showcase will also include the latest video poker innovations. New performance-tested IGT titles, such as the multigame Fortune X Poker Poker, featuring a mix of poker, keno, blackjack, and classic games will be shown on the Cobalt, and PeakBarTop cabinets.
- IGT PlayDigital will also highlight the success and versatility of its PlaySports team and technology. The IGT PlaySports Terminal, PeakBarTop with sports betting, PlaySports Pad, and the PlaySports Kiosk, all strengthened by the expertise of the Company’s trading advisory services team.
- Elevating the electronic table game (ETG) experience, IGT will showcase the new Dynasty View Terminal and all-new merchandise. The highly entertaining hybrid baccarat solution combines the excitement of ‘live dealer’ play with a variety of concurrent multi-games, delivering a full suite of simultaneous gameplay on one terminal.