#EGC2020ve – The Virtual (Digital) Edition of European Gaming Congress will take place between 6-7 October and is part of Hipther Festival.
We are happy to provide you with the opportunity of attending the conference for free thanks to our Registration Sponsor, Altenar.
You can register here and do not miss out on Europe’s Largest Gaming Compliance Gathering!
The event gathers 80 experts who share their knowledge around compliance-related matters and updates to the +500 participants! Make sure you are one of them!
Today, we are introducing you to one of these experts whom you can hear present or moderate at the 3rd edition of the European Gaming Congress, which is now a virtual event due to the 2020 year’s challenges.
Ewa is heading the Polish Desk of WH Partners as part of the strategic partnership under the WH Partners brand with Izabella Żyglicka and Partners, a very well reputed full-service law firm in Poland and a member of Ally Law.
Ewa is a business lawyer with over 12 years of experience. She assists clients on matters related to gaming and gambling, contract law, M&A and IT service market law.
Ewa has gained extensive experience in the following fields:
- Gaming and gambling – She handles Polish and foreign economic operators running their businesses on the market; the services provided are connected, in particular, with handling of the process of obtaining licences, establishment and registration of companies related with Polish entities, preparation of documents, such as policies, internal procedures, agreements, terms and conditions, as well as advisory services in cases regarding intellectual property, personal data protection and dealing with litigation;
- IT and IP law – she handles day-to-day legal and tax services of Polish and foreign companies in this field, including start-ups;
- International contracts law – she constantly advises and analyses contracts of foreign companies operating on the Polish market, particularly in terms of production, distribution of machines and sales of services involving the IoT;
- Tax law – she effectively represents clients before tax authorities and administrative courts; she advises alternative investment funds (Alternative Investment Companies – ASI, Alternative Investment Management Companies – ZASI); she has authored publications in this field of law;
- M&A – she performs multimillion M&A transactions.
Ewa Lejman is a laureate of the Rising Stars Lawyers – the Leaders of Tomorrow 2015 competition. She was ranked 4th in Poland.
Ewa will speak during the “GAMING REPORT: CENTRAL EUROPE (PART ONE)” panel discussion at #EGC2020. Make sure to register here!
For further sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).