Americas Cardroom, a premier online poker company in the USA, has launched a Public Trello Board. The new feature will offer players a peek into the company’s development cycle.
“We’re a poker site, built by players for players. So, naturally, inviting players into our world makes perfect sense,” states Michael Harris, spokesperson for Americas Cardroom. “Our public Trello board lets anyone see what we’re up to, where we’ve been, and where we’re going. We designed it in house, complete with graphics to make things visually interesting. Check it out.”
Trello is a well-known collaboration tool used by organizations of all stripes to organize projects into visually appealing and user-friendly boards.
The Americas Cardroom Public Trello Board can be accessed through any web browser and does not require viewers to have a Trello account. The Trello board offers the following features:
- Check out current promotions
- View the company roadmap and see future plans
- See what’s coming next in the pipeline
- Stay informed of scheduled downtime
- See what’s in store for the next update
- Review what was added in previous updates
- Share ideas for improvements