World Turtles by South African solo developer Re: cOg Mission has won the Fan Favorite voting round number 21 at the Game Development World Championship 2021! World Turtles is available on Steam Early Access.
The developer describes World Turtles as “a wholesome strategy game where you help Meeps save the life of the World Turtle they live on. Construct buildings, harvest resources, allocate and prioritise tasks, research and develop, and cooperate with other Meeps. And who knows? You may even meet others from different worlds.”
More information about World Turtles at GDWC:
2nd place went to 63 Little Pieces, an atmospheric block sliding puzzle game with an emotional narrative, by developer Samuel Sousa from Portugal.
3rd place was taken by Through the Nightmares, atmospheric hardcore action-platform game in low-poly style about wondering through children’s nightmares, by SandmanTeam from Ukraine.
GDWC team sends congratulations to the winner and thanks to all Nominees and voters. GDWC 2021 is currently active and each week nine games are up on an open vote, racing for a spot in the Fan Favorite category finals. Check out latest nominees and vote your favorite at https://thegdwc.com.
Check out the Fan Favorite Round 22 Nominees here:
GDWC 2021 Fan Favorite Vote 22 Nominees are:
– Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer by Age of Fear (Poland)
– AST-Hero by Twisted BrainZ (Switzerland)
– Attack of the Karens by Studio Primitive (USA)
– Control : Override by B-Deshi Interative (Bangladesh)
– EyeRoll by Etienne Andlau (USA)
– Forest Revenge by Tappania Games (Russia)
– Project Morpheus by Team Ranger (China)
– The Little Brave by Dmitrii Batov (Russia)
– Trekking and Camping | 远足与露营 by BlackNoiseStudio (China)