Connect with us
Advertise at European Gaming Media

News

SG Reportedly Tapped to Run Turkish Lottery for Next Ten Years

Published

on

Reading Time: 1 minute

An unidentified source close to Scientific Games (SG) has confirmed that the company has been chosen as the exclusive supplier of lottery instant games, instant ticket validation systems and retailer terminals in Turkey, for the next ten years.

The company’s innovative Wave terminals reportedly impressed the right people, helping SG secure the deal with the Türkiye Varlık Fonu. In addition to the lottery operations, SG is also going to bring other activity to Turkey. The same source confirms that the US-based company is getting ready to introduce, in conjunction with its Turkish partner, a “turnkey sports betting solution for national sports betting.”

Turkey’s state-sponsored Milli Piyango lottery is going to be run by a joint venture that involves Sisal and Turkish media giant Demirören Holding, with Demirören holding 51% and Italy-based Sisal the remaining 49%. Together, they won the lottery bid after “guaranteeing” an annual contribution to the state of at least $1.67 billion.

That figure was apparently overwhelming to others who had initially intended on competing for the contract. The Sazka Group, International Game Technology and Intralot all withdrew their bids after the Turkish government increased the mandatory minimum annual contribution from 7.5 billion lira ($1.34 billion) to 9.5 billion lira ($1.7 billion).


Source: European Gaming Media
This is a Syndicated News piece. Photo credits or photo sources can be found on the source article: SG Reportedly Tapped to Run Turkish Lottery for Next Ten Years

News

Week 9/2020 slot games releases

Published

on

Week 9/2020 slot games releases  Here are this weeks latest slots releases! Evoplay Entertainment, the innovative game development studio, has announced the launch of the industry’s first ever role-playing game (RPG) slot, Dungeon: Immortal Evil. The result of over a year’s research and development, Dungeon: Immortal Evil harnesses the latest in 3D gaming technology to offer players the first ever slot-based […]
Source: European Gaming Media
This is a Syndicated News piece. Photo credits or photo sources can be found on the source article: Week 9/2020 slot games releases

Continue Reading

News

Prague Gaming Summit 2020 Sponsor profile – DS Virtual Gaming (General Sponsor)

Published

on

  DS Virtual Gaming among the General Sponsors at Prague Gaming Summit 2020.   A new record has been broken this year at Prague Gaming Summit and we are happy to announce that we had to supplement the seats as the regular tickets have been sold out. The 2020 edition of the Prague Gaming Summit, […]
Source: European Gaming Media
This is a Syndicated News piece. Photo credits or photo sources can be found on the source article: Prague Gaming Summit 2020 Sponsor profile – DS Virtual Gaming (General Sponsor)

Continue Reading

News

Winners of the historical gala of Polish Gaming Aces 2019 were chosen

Published

on

Winners of the historical gala of Polish Gaming Aces 2019 were chosen  For the first time in history after the amendment to the gambling act in Poland, awards were granted to companies in the entertainment industry. The Polish Gaming Aces Gala, which was created on the initiative of the largest Polish entertainment website – Interplay, was held on February 20th at City Hall Production in Warsaw. […]
Source: European Gaming Media
This is a Syndicated News piece. Photo credits or photo sources can be found on the source article: Winners of the historical gala of Polish Gaming Aces 2019 were chosen

Continue Reading

Trending

European Gaming Media and Events is a leading media and boutique event organizer in the European Union with a monthly reach of +50,000 readers. The official company (PROSHIRT SRL), has been listed for 4 years in a row among the top 3 Advertising and market research agencies in the local Top Business Romania Microcompanies based on the Financial Reports.

Contact us: sales@europeangaming.eu

Editorial / PR Submissions: editor@europeangaming.eu

Copyright © 2015 - 2020 European Gaming Media and Events. Registered in Romania under Proshirt SRL, Company number: 2134306, EU VAT ID: RO21343605. Office address: Blvd. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.5, Targu Mures, Romania

%d bloggers like this: