Scout Gaming has set up the largest guaranteed prize sum in the company’s history so far. For the upcoming European Championship, operators and their clients within the Scout Gaming Network will be able to compete for the 1,15 MEUR prize sum.
The competition will run for the full championship in June and July. The first prize is set to a life changing €230.000. There will also be additional daily and weekly fantasy tournaments during the championship.
“We expect the total prize pool for fantasy in the Scout Gaming Network (SGN) to exceed €2M during the championship and we are happy with the tournament structure, rules and formats we plan to offer during the summer.
For our partners, this will give them a major kickoff to start the build-up for the EURO. For those that also subscribe to our market exclusive player odds, we will provide odds and markets for a lot of exciting bets only available through the Scout Gaming platform, such as:
- Odds on players to get the most fantasy points in group stage
- Odds on players to get the most fantasy points in the full championship
- Odds on players to get the most fantasy points per game week
- H2H and 3, 4, 5 ways duels
- Over/under x fantasy points per match, as well as in-game and cross-game duels
- Pick `em Jackpot games with fantasy players instead of matches
- Lots of Player matchup duels
We are looking forward to the summer and the massive buzz that is expected to be created around this tournament. We are still just very early in the European DFS trend, but I’m happy and very proud to be able to finally offer the European audience some essential prize sums”, comments Andreas Sundal, CPO and Co-founder, Scout Gaming.