The industry’s well-known games development company, Red Rake Gaming, has boosted its Malta-based Commercial Team with two new additions to the group, further strengthening its Malta presence.
These appointments come following significant growth during 2021 for Red Rake Gaming, seeing a series of new partnerships and market entries. The Malta office provides the key commercial functions across the business and has grown in numbers in the past few years with further expansion plans for later in the year.
Profiles of the newest team members are:
- Name: Dave “The Geezer” Hayward
- Position: Account Manager
- Background: Working across multiple commercial functions in iGaming and beyond.
- Favourite Phrase: “This time next year, Rodney”
- Name: Louise “Little Miss Sunshine” Mouton
- Position: Promotions Manager
- Background: Working across numerous B2C operations in marketing and promotions.
- Favourite Phrase: “Mine’s a G&T, make it a double”
Nick Barr, Managing Director for Red Rake Malta, commented on the newest additions, saying: “I am delighted to welcome Louise and Dave to the Red Rake Gaming team. They both bring key skills to the team, Dave coming from working with B2C operators in the past across acquisition and retention can apply his knowledge when working closely with our partners to help them achieve their objectives. Louise has significant marketing experience across the B2C business and will work with our partners to create out the box, innovative marketing initiatives to help drive our clients’ revenues.”