Metric Gaming, the sports betting technology, software and services company, is to celebrate its most successful 12-month period yet by exhibiting at ICE Totally Gaming for the first time.
The Las Vegas – headquartered company has agreed milestone deals with major operators such as Sun Bets, Gamesys and Amaya over the last year, and recently established its European base with the opening of a new office in London.
Metric’s global executive team will be showcasing the company’s industry-leading range of sports betting technology and services at the ExCeL from February 7-9. These include:
• SuperLive 3000: The football product that produces 250+ unique in play markets per match on 3,000 matches per month
• Complete golf solution, including pre-event and in-play with SuperLive markets
• Real time play by play markets in NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL with a Complete US Sports Solution in Q3 2017
• Mobile Sportsbook with SuperLive content
• Sportsbook source code sales for operators looking to own their own platform technology
Chairman Peter Bertilsson, Founder and Director Martin de Knijff, and Jim Supple, the new Chief Operating Officer, are among the senior figures that will be attending ICE 2017.
Jim Supple, Metric’s COO, said: “We are very much looking forward to joining the global gaming industry at ICE 2017 in London. It is the sector’s leading event, so it makes sense that an operator with our profile and ambition should be present.
We are eager to continue dialogue with the industry leaders that have expressed interest in our products and services. We will also be looking to meet and discuss our wide range of products with potential partners. Metric’s portfolio has appeal across the sports betting sector, offering everything from unique real time in play markets to a full sportsbook. Our turnkey and innovative full golf solution for example offers operators the opportunity to differentiate themselves from the rest of the market.”
Metric Gaming will be exhibiting at stand S2-366 at ICE 2017 from February 7-9. To set a time to meet with the team, please email Connall McSorley at [email protected]