KPMG in Malta gaming eSummit
Following the successful KPMG Malta eSummit last year, KPMG are delighted to announce the agenda for a second annual eSummit. Taking place on 24th November during SiGMA, the eSummit is a one-day event attracting over 400 delegates, and will be held in the MFCC at Ta’ Qali National Park. The KPMG eSummit brings together a host of keynote speakers and industry stakeholders to discuss the latest trends in eGaming and receive sector updates.
Highlights this year include:
- Battle of the Continents – South America vs. Asia vs. Africa
- Masterclass by the esteemed IMGL on European regulations
- An analysis of the continued Growth in the Sector despite Strong headwinds
- Mergers and Acquisitions – the latest news, rationale and expectations for the future
- The Dutch Online Gaming Market: Characteristics, Size, and Regulatory Developments
Alongside panel sessions and talks in SiGMA’s main conference room, attendees can opt for breakout sessions on a variety of topics, including: The Economics of Consumer Behaviour and the Gambling sector | #WeAllWanttoPlay | 4th AML Directive: Challenges & Opportunities | Get Data Privacy Right | Bits, bytes and withholding taxes – why ecommerce should keep an eye on the OECD and EU’s proposals | How Can the Power of the Cloud increase your Bottom-line? | Jurisdictional Focus: Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Germany.
Chairing the summit will be Russell Mifsud of KPMG Malta, who said, “It’s with great pleasure that we’re about to host our second KPMG eSummit, as part of the SiGMA programme. We’re very fortunate to be able to attract high-calibre speakers to our event, who offer such incredible insights into this dynamic sector. We’ve got a very lively agenda to deliver this year and look forward to welcoming over 400 delegates.”…