International Game Technology PLC announced that it will present its impressive portfolio of world-class lottery solutions at the 11th EL Congress and Trade Show, presented by European Lotteries, from June 4-7, in Šibenik, Croatia. In booth 612, IGT will demonstrate its “Future-Forward, Growth-Driven” approach with a full suite of digital tools, exciting new games, and innovative solutions that drive lottery sales and engage the next generation of players.
“The EL Congress and Trade Show is an excellent opportunity for IGT to meet with our European lottery customers and showcase our innovative products that are propelling the industry forward,” said Fabio Cairoli, IGT CEO Global Lottery.“Among the many highlights at this year’s Congress, we will feature our groundbreaking OMNIA omnichannel solution that modernizes the retail environment with digitalized player services. We are very excited about OMNIA and the strength it adds to our broad lineup of growth-driving lottery retail solutions.”
EL Congress and Trade Show attendees who explore IGT’s booth can experience a variety of sophisticated, innovative products including:
- Retail Lottery Solutions: IGT will showcase its high-performing point-of-sale solutions designed to engage lottery players in any retail environment, enabling Connected Play™ experiences as part of its OMNIA™ offering. OMNIA is IGT’s integrated lottery solution that converges the retail and digital channels, delivering the industry’s first truly player-centric, omnichannel solution.
- Instant Ticket Services: Exciting instant ticket presentations on display will include Infinity Instants™, offering an infinite number of possibilities for scratch ticket design, IGT’s instant ticket innovations and instant ticket services. Among some of the innovations featured are IGT’s GLEAM™ technology that adds brilliant holographic, foil or metallic inks to gain attention at the point of sale, and Color Reveal™, a four-part color process marking system that creates stunning artwork over extended gameplay areas.
- iLottery: IGT’s iLottery offering includes flexible products and an engaging eInstants portfolio backed by dedicated iLottery expert services. IGT’s compelling eInstants content, including its award-winning progressive games, along with omnichannel and licensed brands, will be available for visitors to play on a giant touchscreen. IGT will also feature its end-to-end, cloud-based iLottery platform, market-leading Player Data Platform and its feature-rich player portal and mobile app.
IGT will also participate in several EL Congress presentations and panel discussions including:
- Fabio Cairoli, IGT CEO Global Lottery, will participate in the CEO Discussion Panel on June 6.
- Sharon Duncalf, IGT Vice President of Market Insights and Account Planning, will present “Looking Forward to the Future of Lottery: Driving Sustainable Growth Together” along with IGT customers on June 5.
- Stefania Colombo, IGT Director of Global Sustainability, will participate in the breakout session, “Lotteries and the Planet,” on June 6.
- Laura Feliziani, IGT Lottery S.p.A. Brand Content & Consumer Engagement, will participate in the breakout session panel discussion, “Fight for Attention: Examples of creative media from the lottery world to break through the clutter,” on June 6.
- Giuseppe Pelle, IGT Lottery S.p.A. Institutional Relations Manager, will participate in the breakout session, “Fighting Illegal Gambling,” on June 6.
- Delash Patel, IGT Senior Director Product Management, will participate in a panel discussion on security and integrity issues regarding electronic draws during the “Artificial Intelligence & Draw Integrity” breakout session on June 6.
Nikola Jokić Becomes the First Brand Ambassador of Superbet in Serbia
Nikola Jokić, iconic NBA Champion and NBA Finals MVP, has become the first brand ambassador of Superbet in Serbia. The ambassadorship agreement extends across all Superbet brands and CSR initiatives in Serbia.
Nikola Jokić plays centre for the Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He won the NBA Championship with Denver Nuggets in the 2022-23 season, while also being the NBA Finals Most Valuable Player (MVP) for the same season.
Furthermore, Nikola Jokić is a five-time NBA All-Star player, has been named to the All-NBA Team on five occasions and won the NBA Most Valuable Player (MVP) award for the 2020-21 and 2021-22 seasons. One of the most beloved athletes in Serbia, he was part of the Serbian basketball national team with which he won a silver medal at the 2016 Summer Olympics held in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).
Thanassis Kanouris, Country Manager of Superbet Serbia: “We are thrilled and honored that Nikola Jokić has become part of the Superbet team. He is an amazing athlete, who stands out from everyone else, as he is the type of player who focuses on the team’s objectives, a quality that aligns seamlessly with our core values.
“Nikola’s reputation as one of the world’s premier basketball players, with a track record of outstanding achievements, is a testament to his unique talent and global appeal. We are proud to partner with him through this ambassadorship agreement, aiming to highlight his exceptional qualities and inspire audiences through his values.
“Furthermore, having Nikola Jokić as our brand ambassador is an ideal way for us to introduce the Superbet brand and our unique entertainment products in Serbia.
“Unity and collaboration are in our brand DNA, while Nikola’s motto is that the most important thing is to assist. That makes us and him driven by the same goal: to excite millions of sports fans across the world.
“Serbia is a strategic market for Superbet’s expansion in the wider European region and having such an iconic athlete in our team is an exciting opportunity and a sign of respect for local sports fans.”
Nikola Jokić said: “I am delighted to team up with Superbet, a company renowned for the unique way in which they connect fans across Europe with the thrilling world of sports. As a professional athlete, I’m deeply committed to enhancing the fan experience, and that’s perfectly aligned with Superbet’s mission.
“The Superbet team is highly professional, while also showing great care and respect for the needs of their customers. Even more, I appreciate the importance given by the company towards responsible gaming and that was one of the key aspects which convinced me to partner up with this amazing brand.
“I believe that the passion they invest in nurturing sports communities will have a strong impact in the years to come. Together we can build a sustainable future for the Superbet brand, working on long-term plans and discovering new synergies.
“My partnership with Superbet has been nothing short of fantastic so far, and I can’t wait to create exhilarating moments together for fans in Serbia and beyond.”
efbet Enters into Partnership with EGT Digital
EGT Digital has further strengthened its leadership positions in Bulgaria after efbet recently added their gaming content to its website. At the disposal of its visitors are the well-known jackpot bestsellers Bell Link, Clover Chance, High Cash, Single Progressive Jackpot, as well as the multiplayer game xRide.
“We are very happy that our titles are now available to even more Bulgarian fans of high-quality slot entertainment thanks to our collaboration with efbet, which is one of the largest betting sites in the country. I am confident that this partnership will contribute both brands to increase their popularity and solidify their status of key players on the Bulgarian gaming market,” Tsvetomira Drumeva, Head of Sales at EGT Digital, said.
“We decided to enrich the gaming choice on our website with EGT Digital’s titles, led by our priority no. 1 to always offer to our customers fresh and attractive content, tailored according to their tastes and preferences. The evaluation of the players speaks for itself: the provider’s games are among their favorites, having demonstrated impressive results so far, and it seems that this trend will continue in the future,” Tsvetina Georgieva, Marketing manager at efbet, said.
CT Interactive seals a new deal with MD shop
CT Interactive will provide MD shop with its exclusive portfolio. MD shop is a supplier in the industry of online gaming that aims to provide the best gaming experience in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
“CT Interactive is proud to announce that its content will become available on the platform of MD shop, Bosnia and Herzegovina. We see a lot of potential in the brand, and we will continue to follow its development and provide it with our latest games”, commented Milena Tsankarska, Head of Business Development at CT Interactive.
Through this deal, the players of MD shop will have the chance to enjoy games like Aztec Gold 20, Champagne and Fruits, Fire Egg, Hit the Hot, 20 Mega Slot, Lizard Blizzard, Purple Fruits, Shining Treasures, Coffee Magic, and Win Storm, which won the Online Game of the Year Award during the BEGE Awards 2022.
Filipović Sretan, Head of Operations of MD shop, said: “We want to be among the best suppliers in the country, and we know that this would be impossible without the amazing gaming content of CT Interactive. Their award-winning products are just what we need to fulfill our expansion plans.”
Week 38/2023 slot games releases
iGaming in Peru: Online Talks on Exciting Topics in November
Review of JeetWin Online by Tamim Rahman
Condor Gaming Group Secures Remote Bookmakers License from The Gambling Regulatory Authority of Ireland
ORENES GRAN CASINO CASTELLÓN EXPANDS ITS CATALOG WITH ZITRO’S NEW OFFERINGS
Shortlist for the Third Edition of SBC Awards Latinoamérica Announced
SCCG Management Announces Strategic Partnership with Yepp for Innovative Fan Engagement Software Solutions
FanClash unveils Spectatr; Pioneering Platform set to revolutionize Fan Engagement for Sports and Esports Enthusiasts
7777 gaming goes live in Montenegro with SBbet
Top-performing Ohio Lottery Extends Successful Scratch-Off Games Partnership with Scientific Games
News6 years ago
Softbroke collaborates with Asia Live Tech for the expansion of the service line in the igaming market
EEG iGaming Directory7 years ago
iSoftBet continues to grow with new release Forest Mania
News5 years ago
Super Bowl LIII: NFL Fans Can Bet on the #1 Sportsbook Review Site Betting-Super-Bowl.com, Providing Free Unbiased and Trusted News, Picks and Predictions
iGaming Industry6 years ago
Rick Meitzler appointed to the Indian Gaming Magazine Advisory Board for 2018
News5 years ago
REVEALED: Top eSports players set to earn $3.2 million in 2019
iGaming Industry6 years ago
French Senator raises Loot Boxes to France’s Gambling Regulator
News5 years ago
Exclusive Interview with Miklos Handa (Founder of the email marketing solutions, “MailMike.net”), speaker at Vienna International Gaming Expo 2018
News4 years ago
iGaming experts Bojoko analyse female representation in film