IAGR’s annual conference wrapped up in Melbourne last week with around 250 regulators, industry stakeholders and thought leaders in attendance.
“In my opinion, IAGR2022 was our best conference yet, with an outstanding program of speakers presenting a wide range of insights, research and innovative practices to attendees,” says Jason Lane, IAGR President and CEO of the Jersey Gambling Commission.
“But now we’re turning our attention to 2023 and I’m delighted to announce we will hold the conference in Gaborone, Botswana.”
More information on dates and the conference theme will be announced soon.
In the meantime, anyone who was unable to travel to Melbourne for last week’s conference can still access the content via a digital ticket. The digital ticket provides access to recordings of each session.
The conference featured around 40 speakers and panelists including:
- Andrew Rhodes, CEO, Gambling Commission United Kingdom
- Professor Sally Gainsbury, Director, Gambling Treatment and Research Clinic, Brain and Mind Centre, University of Sydney
- Fran Thorn, Chair, Victorian Gambling and Casino Control Commission Tom Mungham, CEO and Registrar, Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Philip Crawford, Chairperson, NSW Independent Liquor & Gaming Authority Anders Dorph, Director, Danish Gambling Authority
- Tracy Schrans, Principal and President, Focal Research Consultants
Digital tickets are US$495 for IAGR members and US$695 for non-members and are available to purchase here.
IAGR was proud to hold this year’s conference in partnership with hosts, the Victorian Gambling and Casino Control Commission.