Gaming Summit Latin America brings together LATAM regulators and industry shareholders for a very important virtual conference on 23 June
We are excited to announce the final agenda for the upcoming Gaming Summit Latin America that will take place on 23 June.
To conference will follow the Gaming Summit North America which is scheduled for 22 June.
The conference series is Gaming Americas’ flagship event in the Americas and was previously titled “Sports Betting & Casino Summit North America”, and complements the Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetups. (read more about the rebranding here)
As mentioned above, Gaming Summit Latin America gathers regulators, top C-Level Executives for a day of quality learning and engaging discussion about the gambling industry in the LATAM region.
The conference targets compliance-related matters and gives clear updates about the state of the industry in Brasil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Peru, and Curacao. Besides the trending topics, the experts will also dive into discussions about the state of Responsible Gaming in the region.
Among the leaders who will present during the panel discussions, you can find the regulators and lotteries representatives from Argentina, Peru, Costa Rica and Curacao.
Top brand such as Nuvei, Betwarrior, Playtech, Entain, Play’n GO, Codere, and GLI will also share their information about the region.
The panel discussions will be hosted in Portuguese, Spanish, and English, while live interpreting is ensured at all times by one of the sponsors of the conference series, All-In Global.
The conference enjoys the support of Play’n GO as sponsors.
Here is a short preview of the panel discussions:
- Regulation in the spotlight: Brasil (operators, payment methods, legal update) (Portuguese to English)
- Hear from the industry stakeholders in Argentina (operators, software providers) (Spanish to English)
- Responsible Gaming Programs across LATAM (English to Spanish and Portuguese)
- Regulation in the spotlight: Argentina, Costa Rica, Peru, Curacao (regulators, lotteries representatives) (Spanish to English)
Among the leading speakers’ you can find:
- Sebastian Vivot – Head of Modernisation and Information Technology, Loter’a de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires
- Manuel San Román – Dir. Gral. de Juegos de Casino y Máquinas Tragamonedas de Perú
- Esmeralda Britton – President of Social Protection Board (JPS) of Costa Rica
- Jamir Barton – Acting Chairman of the Board of Directors at the Curacao Gaming Control Board
- Neil Montgomery – Founding and Managing Partner at Montgomery & Associados
- Roberto Carvalho Brasil Fernandes – Senior Lawyer at Brasil Fernandes Advogados
- Danilo Gennari – Sócio-Diretor na Distrito Relações Governamentais
- Pedro Extremera – Regional Director at Playtech
- Victor Arias – Vice President LATAM at Pragmatic Play
- Cristian Acuna – Head of Sales LATAM at Play’n GO
- Salo Leder – Business Development Executive at Codere
- Juan Espinosa García – Ministerio de Hacienda Espana
- Martin Lycka – SVP for American Regulatory Affairs and Responsible Gambling at Entain
- Fernando Sussesso – Sales Manager LATAM at Nuvei
- Alasdair Townsend – Managing Partner at Sherlock Communications
- Georges Didier Flores – Latin America Government Relations and Business Development Representative at Gaming Laboratories International
- Seth Palansky – Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility & Communications at Conscious Gaming
- Richard Bayliss – Senior Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Manager at Playtech
- José Carlos Figueroa – Caribbean Government Relations and Business Development Representative Gaming Laboratories International, LLC (GLI®)
For sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
To receive constant updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf