The third Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetup will take place between 25-26 August and will focus on North and Latin America.
There is only a week to go until the team gets back to the virtual stage and brings you the opportunity to dive into quality discussions with some of the greatest minds of the online and land-based gambling industry in the Americas.
The Gaming Americas Q3 Meetup will span over 2 days and has the following setup:
- Day 1 (25 August) focus on the Latin American market
- Day 2 (26 August) focus on the North American region
The meetup series already has +3000 participants registered and the organizer looks forward to doubling the number by the end of 2021.
If you haven’t already registered, make sure to register for free here.
The discussions will focus on some of the most talked-about topics such as omnichannel in LATAM, choosing between one single provider or getting different components from different providers, World Cup 2022 in the LATAM region, Fixed Odds Horse Racing in the US, player acquisition strategies during the NFL season, investment strategies and regulatory updates from both regions.
The meetup also features “The Canadian Gaming Industry Updates with Chantal Cipriano”, an ongoing series of panels hosted by Chantal Cipriano.
The final agenda looks the following way:
Day 1 – 25 August – LATAM FOCUS
All times are Buenos Aires Time – check time converter
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM – TURBO Update: Recent movements in Latin America
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM – Omnichannel in LATAM
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM – LATAM – Going for goal during the 2022 World Cup
Day 2 – 26 August – North American FOCUS
All times are EDT (Eastern Daylight Time – New York Time) – check time converter
- 11:15 AM – 12:00 PM – Introducing Fixed Odds Horse Racing to the US
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – US Legislation Round-up
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM – The Canadian Gaming Industry Updates with Chantal Cipriano
- 1:45 PM – 2:30 PM – Touchdown – how to drive player acquisition during the NFL season
- 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM – Follow the investment, sports betting will be even more exciting in 2022
- 3:30 PM – 4:15 PM – Will iGaming be king in the end? (Sponsored by Play’n GO)
Among the confirmed experts, you can find:
- Ilana Klein – Senior LATAM MARKET Director and iGaming Consultant at Playtech
- Vera Motto – Business Development Executive at Habanero Systems
- Brianne Doura-Schawohl – VP US Policy and Strategic Development at EPIC Risk Management
- Chantal Cipriano – Vice President of Legal, Compliance & People with PointsBet Canada
- Laila Mintas – CEO at PlayUp US
- Daniel J. Kustelski – Co-Founder and CEO at Chalkline Sports
- Martin Lycka – SVP for American Regulatory Affairs and Responsible Gambling, Entain
- Javier Guerrero – Managing Director Mexico at SafeCharge, a Nuvei company
- Juan Camilo Carrasco – Lawyer at ASENSI ABOGADOS
- Cristian Acuna – Head of Sales LATAM at Play’n GO
- Domenico Mazzola – Commercial Director at Altenar
- Chris Dempsey – Managing Director at Playtech’s IG
- John Gordon – CEO & Co-Founder of Incentive Games
- Thomas Carvalhaes – Regional Director LATAM at Hero Gaming
- David Charnock – Business Development Executive at FSB
- Gabriel Szlaifsztein – General Manager LATAM at Continent 8 Technologies
- Dallas Baker – Head of International Operations at The BetMakers Holdings Limited
- Patrick Cummings – Executive Director at Thoroughbred Idea Foundation
- Dennis Drazin – Chairman and CEO of Monmouth Park Racetrack
- Bill Pascrell, III – Partner at Princeton Public Affairs Group, Inc.
- Jeremy Kleiman – Gaming Attorney and Member at Saiber LLC
- Jay Downton – Co-Founder at The Nation Network
- Jordan Gnat – CEO at Playmaker
- Bob Akeret – Vice President of Operations, North America for FSB
- Allan Petrilli – VP of Sales & Growth at Intelitics
- Simon Noble – Sportsbook Product Director at Champion Sports
You can view the full recordings of the Q1, Q2 meetups on the following links:
- Q1 recordings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mm_COqFo5Y
- Q2 recordings (LATAM): https://youtu.be/bG1zIx_MZpY
- Q2 recording (North America): https://youtu.be/u_MPU8Nvh9M
For sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
To receive constant updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf